Q: Why is there a charge for the service?
E-FORMS.US provides ACCURACY, CONVENIENCE and SERVICE so you can get it right the first time. Hassle Free.
– ACCURACY: your application is first reviewed by our specialists before being submitted electronically to the I.R.S. This helps you avoid many common mistakes that could delay or even cancel your request.
– CONVENIENCE: your EIN can be delivered via secure email in as little as 60 minutes (depending on the time of the day you apply).
– SERVICE: if the IRS can not assign you an EIN immediately because of any errors, mistakes, or if it indicates that you have any IRS pending matters or conflicts, our specialists will deal with the IRS on your behalf, so that you won’t have to waste countless hours on the phone.
Our service eliminates the process of reading through endless, hard to find complicated instructions, and eliminates the necessity of being on hold on the phone for hours with the IRS to find answers to common questions.
Think of it as filing your tax return. While you may download IRS forms and fill them out yourself, most Americans rather have the help of an accountant or prefer to use a software application in order to make sure all information is submitted correctly, thus avoiding costly mistakes.
Q: What’s the difference between a Tax ID and an EIN Number?
Federal Tax ID Number and Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN, or FEIN) are the same thing. Some states do issue State Tax ID Numbers, but that is a different registration, at the state level, for a different purpose.
Q: Do I need a Social Security Number to apply for an EIN?
In order to request an EIN, the Responsible Party of an entity needs either a Social Security Number or an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number – a tax number issued by the IRS to some foreigners who don’t qualify for a Social Security Number. Not all foreigners qualify for an ITIN though). If you don’t have an SSN or an ITIN, you could nominate another Responsible Party for the entity, such as an accountant or an attorney, or use a corporation as the Responsible Party.
Q: How long will it take to receive my EIN number?
It depends on the delivery method your choose, which may range from 3 business days up to just 60 minutes. When you choose Express Delivery and apply during IRS operating hours, which are Monday through Friday, from 7am to 10pm, Eastern Time, and if there are no errors, conflicts or pending matters in your request, you receive your new E.I.N. in less than 60 minutes.
** Application errors, mistakes, conflicts or pending matters with the IRS could delay the process and may require additional information from you. **
Q: Why apply for an E.I.N. with e-FORMS?
Applying for an EIN can be a difficult process where many common mistakes can easily happen, which may potentially generate IRS errors and conflicts that can delay or cancel a request.
Submitting an application to the IRS generally involves filling out complicated forms with hard to find complex instructions. Normally, it can take days for the IRS to assign an EIN for faxed and mailed applications.
Fortunately, e-Forms provides an easy online tool, with phone support, in order to make the process a fast and easy one.
With e-Forms your EIN may be delivered in as little as 60 minutes.
When you apply with e-FORMS,
you get a Simple and Easy Process with included Phone Support:
– E-Forms’ website is available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year, and offers cutting edge online security technology;
– E-Forms has developed a simple application that adapts itself to your specific situation, making it natural and intuitive;
– There are tips, answers and explanations throughout the application, so you can find solutions to every question;
– If you can’t find the answer you are looking for, our specialists are just a phone call away, with no holding times (M-F, from 10am to 5pm, ET);
– If the IRS can not assign you an EIN immediately because of any errors, mistakes, or it indicates that you have any IRS pending matters or conflicts, our specialists will deal with the IRS on your behalf.
e-Forms is a Faster, Easier and Safer Way to Apply for Your E.I.N.